Wetblue.in accepts payments through Credit Card, Debit Card & Net-banking. All our online payment transactions happen through triple layered secured payment gateway service provider PayU (Domestic) and Paypal (International).
We also accept COD transactions which is a convenient payment option to our customers who wish to pay after receipt of order. COD facility is available at major pin codes however there might be certain pin codes where COD is unavailable.
Credit Card/Debit Card Details
Wetblue.in doesn’t share any of the Credit Card/Debit Card details with any third party. In case of fraudulent matters, the company holds the right to share the details with the concerned body for verification. We request our customers not to use any fraudulent card or credit/debit card that is not lawfully owned by him, under any circumstance. The customer is hence requested to provide only valid and accurate card details.
Wetblue.in reserves the right to take necessary legal actions if any fraud transactions are carried by any of the customers on the website. Wetblue.in also reserves the right to recover all the losses and expenses incurred like lawyer fees, collection charges, etc from the concerned party.
Offers & Discounts:
As a privilege, we provide coupon codes to our customers at regular intervals. Here are a few things to keep in mind while enjoying the benefits of coupon codes:
1) Coupon codes cannot be clubbed with any other on-going offers in the store or on the website
2) Coupon codes will be valid only till the date mentioned in the email/sms
3) One coupon code can be used only once or multiple times as per company’s promotion policy.
4) Coupon codes are transferrable and can be used by friends and family members of the bearer also.
5) wetblue.in reserves the right to change the terms and conditions related to any available coupon codes on the website without any prior intimation
6) Shipping rules will be applicable to every product purchased using coupon codes