2. You agree to all the terms of this Policy by visiting/accessing/logging into this site and providing the information requested by this Site. At any point of time If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not submit any information via this Site.
3. For better online services to our visitors, our site collects visit data automatically by saving cookies on your computer. Cookies are auto generated codes which helps us track our site traffic, average time spent, page views and other valuable data which helps us managing our site and customers in more informed and better. Cookies helps in identifying your computer immediately and hlps in quick opening of our sit from your computer. Session is the total time spent by you on our site through your computer. In both the activities we don’t touch upon any of your personal information unless it is shared voluntarily through registrations on our site, we don’t track your hard drives or any other parts of the user system.
4. For an efficient service we ask for registration by you on our site which might involve only your name, email Id and contact number and sometimes may be a more detailed information like your full address and pin codes in case you do a final purchases from us. The detailed information is required only for delivery and billing purposes and email ID is used for all current or future communications regarding your orders and our promotions.
5. Wet Blue respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
6. By providing the information requested to Wet Blue, you hereby consent to the following:
6.1 Any personal information provided by you to Wet Blue through this Site will be used to:
6.1.1 provide the online Services to you;
6.1.2 Verify and process your personal particulars like delivery & billing and payments;
6.1.3 Create your profile in order to provide you with the Services you have requested on this Site; and to keep all your shopping data, orders etc in your “My Account” section so that you can anytime access and see your current and past purchase through our site.
6.1.4 process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
6.1.5 To communicate and respond to your queries and solve the issues/grievances arise if any
6.1.7 customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits on the Site;
6.1.8 advise you about other products and services which may be of interest to you through our marketing and promotional programs;
6.1.9 conduct market research, user profile and statistical analysis;
6.1.10 solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate;
6.1.12 comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
6.1.13 enforce our legal rights and remedies.
6.2 Wet Blue may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by Wet Blue to any other third party, unless Wet Blue has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
6.2.1 Wet Blue may use the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in India or outside India by such third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to Wet Blue, and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
6.2.2 Wet Blue may use third-party companies to help us tailor and edit site content to you. These companies may employ cookie and other related technologies to measure effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and related technologies are not linked to any personal information collected by Wet Blue.
6.2.3 The information which you provide on this Site may be transferred within the Shuch Lifestyle Group which may include transfer to other entities in the Shuch Lifestyle Group in India and other jurisdictions.
6.2.4 The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by Wet Blue to, and processed by:
regulators and law enforcements officials; lawyers; auditors; third part service providers, consultants, delivery companies and data mining companies;
credit card companies, banks, Paypal and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site;
any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf, such as freight forwarders; or Wet Blue’s business partners
6.3 By providing your personal information you agree that Wet Blue may contact you by mail, telephone, facsimile or email. However, if you indicate with your submission of information that you do not wish to receive any promotional material from Wet Blue, we will not send any promotional material to you.
6.4 By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international operations of Wet Blue we may store, process and use personal data collected in the course of our relationship, and provide that data to other enterprises within the Schuch Lifestyle Group outside your resident jurisdiction. By providing us with information, you specifically consent to the transfer of data containing such information outside of the country or jurisdiction where it was collected for the purposes described in this Policy.
6.6 Data containing information provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect Wet Blue’s interests, in compliance with relevant regulations.
7. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
8. You may view, amend or delete personal information and Services associated with your web profile at your convenience through our Site at www.wetblue.in. The above can be done by emailing your request to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that while Wet Blue will exercise care in the storage and processing of your information and data, in no event shall Wet Blue be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused by any access, intrusion, misuse or theft of your information or data by any third party while such information or data was in the possession or control of Wet Blue or any third party.
10. Wet Blue reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time and will place any such amendments on this Site.
12. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.